Saturday, September 12, 2009

Drawing Conclusions I See... Judgment... Really?

*** I may go hard with this one***

Has anyone noticed how much people judge other without knowing fact? How people will call you out of your name, and think it's alright? How someone can draw a conclusion based on something they THINK they see? Has anyone noticed?

Let's begin.

Honestly... can I live? Can I love? Peace of mind... please. I'd like to be able to be the person who God himself designed me to be without having to worry about what someone else might say about something they THINK they know. I'm glad I don't allow myself to be defined by what others say. Sure some things may be true, but I am who I am and quite frankly, your biased opinion does NOT matter.

Who do you think you are to come at another on a level of disrespect? Who are you to judge another? Why don't you first look inward?... Many times people are so full of hatred, and try to cover it up calling you their "friend". They'll come at you and try to BREAK YOU DOWN. But we must no allow them to do so. Why let anothers ignorance define you? You know who you are, and that is all that matters. Can you hear me yet?


Let's go...


You claim to know me. You claim to know everything about me, my life, my heart, my mind, my friends, and the list goes on. Have you ever taken the time to not only ask, but to listen? Sure you may come to me and ask something; but not out of love, from the simple fact that you are indeed NOSY and have no life of your own to look at. If you want to know something, ask. If you want clarification, ask! When you're in a situation where you don't know something, don't open your mouth with ignorant hogwash. PLEASE. When you come at another with your thoughtlessness, you do in fact look dumb. Take these words; digest them, learn them, live by them... A STILL TONGUE MAKES A WISE HEAD. Observe first, then speak... If you don't genuinely care about me, there is no need for you to know about my life. Don't worry about me doing me, DO YOU!

PLEASE don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be rude, mean, hateful, or anything of the sort. I am simply stating fact with nothing but love in my heart. I am not mad nor am I upset, I just wish for my readers to leave with something. If you don't like what I say, I respectfully ask that you still listen. Why you ask? Because this is MY truth. GET SMART! Don't get caught in the world of oblivion.




Another work of DIVINE ENERGY !

I LOVE my readers...

don't forget... GET SMART!



No comments:

Post a Comment