Friday, June 19, 2009
Hello World ! Just A Few Thoughts
So this is my first blog (clearly), and this is going to be quite the adventure. I don't know why I made one, but here I am! I'm very observatory of my surroundings, and I'm fully aware of the world we live in. It seems that every day, brings a new struggle to a different person. I see the way people are affected, and I also know as fact that people don't need to let the hardships of the world bring them down. Life is something meant to be enjoyed; not dreaded. With the right combination of family, friends, and faith; life is a beautiful thing. As time goes by, I hope to be an inspiration; just as over time, people have inspired me. I feel that every now and then, everyone needs to hear things they don't necessarily want to, and in my blog, I'm going to to a lot of that (trust me). Whether it be through poetry, or just through a flat out blog... That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment