At this very moment, my mind is at a crossroads;
and I'm thinking to myself, "we don't love you hoes!"
You come at me with your ignorant words,
and I can easily return with hateful, malicious slurs.
I'm not a fan of disrespect,
so you can get those distorted thoughts out of your head.
I'm not a liar nor do I speak of fallacies.
So if you're coming, come correctly.
People like you are like futile dreams;
Your vain idealism's, are divergent of realism.
You're living in a world of surrealism; so listen.
Welcome to the mind of a blithesome woman with a lyrical theorem.
If you come in an erroneous manner,
you'll have no one but yourself to blame for a lyrical disaster.
One which will badger your mind & leave you speechless.
It will have you in a boundless array of idyllic outflow.
You'll then know that clearly, "we don't love you hoes!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Word to mother, son. lmao. :)
ReplyDelete-A. Lewis
what???
ReplyDeletefa real son! dis hot [ sis luv yhu!]
ReplyDelete