There is no need for an acerbic ending;
One with words left unsaid.
Although it hurts,
these bittersweet words have been clouding my head.
A friendship calls for pride to be left aside.
Aside so that the love you hold within may survive.
Don't walk away with bitterness in your eyes;
Say you care with words of love implied.
I wish you all the love in the world.
A love more precious than silver, gold, and mother of pearl.
I wish you a love that surpasses all odds of failure.
A love created for you alone; that is my prayer.
I wish you happiness like that of a child at Christmas.
A undying love that leaves you breathless.
I hope that your heart sings a song of solace.
One that sings out of the dauntless spirit you hold within.
Above all else, I wish you the treasure of a love so captivating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Only you could be so graceful in a break-up. lol. Very nice though dear!
ReplyDelete-A. Lewis