The sun has arisen. A new day awaits me. The aftermath of yesterday's actions are upon me. Overwhelmed by emotions, my heart feels like a nuclear explosion.
I think to myself, "Do not dwell on yesterdays actions, but on the undeniable triumph tomorrow." Yes, strength is coming. Put the sullenness behind.
Although my heart is heavy, a new day is awaiting me.
Tears are but a temporary solution. The new day awaits me.
It's time that I face my demons, for my victory in inevitable.
Because more powerful than any pain or sorrow, is my inner joy; and I will persevere until I have overcome my obstacles.
The only thing that has kept me from success is the fear of failure. No longer will i be held back by fear, but motivated by the mere thought.
I have made up my mind. The morning will bring Joy, and yesterday is behind me.
A new day awaits me.
God is Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment