Now the way I was raised is completely different from what I see in the world around me. It seems to me that disrespect towards women is the new "it factor," and it's not appealing at all. The way I go about things is so much different from other women, and I'm completely intolerant of disrespect. Now as I sit here writing, I'm looking towards my past and think about guys who have been in my life. I'm sitting and wondering if they were even worth my time at all. I wonder had they known how things would have ended and how I operate, would they have stuck around?
Now men, what happened to being courteous? What happened to defending your woman's honor? Why is it that you find it funny when another man talks about your woman? What happened to honoring the lady in your life? Remaining faithful to your woman is another part of it. If you expect us to be faithful, I'd expect the same from you too.
Again, it seems like I'll always go back to this simple fact: there was no one there to teach you all how to be real man. If there was, you completely disregarded everything you were taught and it's a shame. And again I must say that men are not completely at fault. As women, it's out duty to establish and make clear the way we want to be treated. In this generation, women are so eager to find a man (any man), that they're willing to settle.
To the ladies, your knight in shining armor is out there somewhere. All you have to do is wait patiently and stop wasting your time with these "busters". To the men, you truly can be some woman's knight in shining armor if you simply apply what you've been taught, and lose the "thug life" mentality. But until then, I'll be waiting for mine...
Just know... chivalry isn't dead, it simply lies in the hearts of few.
Yet another work of DiViNE ENERGY with a touch of phenomenal flO!

Loved it, so very true...just know chivalry isn't dead, it just lives in the heart of few.
ReplyDelete-A. Lewis